Eng. Gianpaolo Orlando
Degreed in Engineering of Materials ?(curriculum metallurgy and corrosion) at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, with a work?on the chrome electrodeposition?process starting from?trivalent chromium salts, wins?a scholarship on the?development of new systems for electrochemical pickling and passivation of?stainless steel.
At the end of the scholarship he becomes R&D Manager?in the research project PRRIITT (Regional Programme for Industrial Research, Innovation and Technology Transfer) in the field of pickling and passivation of stainless steel heavy duty welds, contributing to the development of machineries for the ecological and safe electrolytic treatment.
Product and R & D Manager in the stainless steel surface treatment field, works closely with several leading companies as a technical consultant in the field of machinery and equipment for drawing and as?scientific tutor in Thesis and scholarships, as well as speaker in various national and foreign congresses in the field of corrosion and protection of metallic materials, stainless steel and the pickling – passivation, including:
- Giornate dell’Elettrochimica Italiana ed Elettrochimica per il Recupero Ambientale 2010 (GEI-ERA 2010), Modena 5-10 settembre 2010
- Acciai Inossidabili ? Tradizione e Innovazione, Ancona 7 april 2011
- Aluminium Two Thousand ? 7th World Congress, Bologna 17-21 may 2011
- Euro Inox Seminar ? S.S.W. 2011, Maastricht (NL) 30 november 2011
- A.I.M./NACE ? 10? Ed. Giornate Nazionali sulla Corrosione e Protezione, Napoli 10-12 july 2013
- Stainless Steel World Conference 2013 , Maastricht 12-14 november 2013
- INSTITUT DE SOUDURE Corrosion/fragilisation des aciers inoxydables? , Paris 27 mars 2014
- Croatian Society for Material Protection – Radionicu o osnovnim zna?ajkama NEHR?AJU?IH ?ELIKA, Zagreb 19 05 2014
- 8th European Stainless Steel Conference 2015?, Graz 27-30 April ?2015
Currently Product Manager in the high-pressure pumps, he offers his?experience and knowledge in industrial pickling and passivation of stainless steel through rapid and effective advice for the improvement of production processes, treatment and processing of stainless steel, aluminum and other alloys.